Ashley L. Schiavone
Your Gwinnett County attorney
6340 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Suite 200
Duluth, Georgia 30097
- BA in English from Florida State University (graduated magna cum laude), (Tallahassee, Fl) 2004
- Juris Doctor of Law from Walter F. George School of Law (Macon, Georgia), 2008
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar in November, 2008
- Admitted to all Georgia courts, (State, Superior and Appellate courts including the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court)
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of GACDL (Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers)
- Member of GAWL (Georgia Association of Women Lawyers)
- Member of NCDD (National College of DUI Defense)
- Completion of 24 hour DUI Detection & Standardized Field Sobriety Testing under the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration, 2009
- Completion of DUI Detection & Standardized Field Sobriety Instructor Course under the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2009
- Completion of the Bill Daniel’s Trial Advocacy Program under GACDL (Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers), 2009
- After passing the Georgia Bar in 2008, Ashley was hired as an Associate Attorney at Head, Thomas, Webb and Willis, LLC (one of the leading DUI and traffic law firms in the country). 2008-2011.
- Opened up her private practice in Atlanta, Georgia, Schiavone Law, P.C., January 2012.
- Practices in criminal defense (misdemeanor and felony), traffic, DUI, uncontested divorce, and personal injury.
Honors and Awards
- Named one of “Atlanta’s Finest 2014” Professionals by Creative Loafing and Proactive Resources.
- Named one of “Atlanta’s Finest 2012” Professionals by Creative Loafing and Proactive Resources.
- See profile at www.avvo.com
- Defending DUI: Case Outline and Traffic Manual. http://www.iclega.org/defendingDUI/