Tips for Music Midtown 2014
Friday Sept. 19th & Saturday Sept. 20th, 2014
Atlanta’s premier music festival is just around the corner! This is Music Midtown’s 4th year back after a long hiatus. With thousands of people bottlenecking into Midtown, we at Schiavone Law decided put together a few tips to help you have the best experience possible:
1. Consider taking public transportation or riding a bike. Not only will riding Marta spare you from the impossible task of finding parking, it will also allow you to enjoy yourself and be responsible if you choose to drink. Here is a link to the best Marta routes. Bike racks are also available if you would like to pedal your way to the music.
2. Plan ahead. Buy your Marta ticket or load your card online ahead of time. Rumor has it that the ticket lines at some Marta stations, before and after the concerts, can be long. If you do plan to drive, be sure to check the street closures before the event.
3. Smoking, chairs, professional recording equipment and pets are not permitted. You can bring a factory sealed water bottle or an empty water bottle. (No Camelbacks.) Water will be provided inside the venue. Towels, blankets and non-professional recording equipment are also welcome.
4. Enjoy being ITP! Re-entry to the festival is permitted, so grab a map and enjoy some of the sites and premier restaurants when you need a break from the heat. Check out Yelp for restaurants near you that have insider reviews.
5. Have fun! There is a great line-up this year for many different music tastes. It’s a great way to enjoy the coming fall weather and the beauty of Piedmont Park.
We at Schiavone Law hope you have a fantastic time at Music Midtown. And as always, stay safe… and if you choose to drink at the festival, please stay away from the driver’s seat.