We understand that divorce is one of the most difficult times in anyone’s life. It can be emotionally, physically and financially draining. We at Schiavone Law, P.C. stand by each of our clients. We promise to keep you informed about your case and help you to understand the legal process. Your family is important to you, so we work to resolve each case in a collaborative way. We offer personal and individualized legal advice and representation in all aspects of family law:
- Guardianship, custody and visitation – Decisions about children are often the most difficult aspects of divorce, so we will keep our clients informed. Sometimes, the greatest assurance is understanding the options.
- Equitable Divisions – Dividing your belongings and investments can be complicated, we can help you navigate the many facets of this process.
- Alimony–The topic of money is sticky in divorce because there are no clear calculations about how or if alimony should be paid. We advocate for you.
- Child support – If the father or mother of your child won’t pay child support, we will help you ensure that your son or daughter can still get the things they need and enjoy.
- Modifications – If changes need to be made in a divorce agreement, we can help request them.
- Uncontested divorce – When both parties agree on the dissolution of the marriage and how to divide property and custody, we can assist with paperwork and representation.
These issues can be overwhelming. We lay out your options so you can make the best decision for all parties involved. We also work hard to resolve these cases amicably. We understand that your budget is tight, especially at this time in your life. This is why we offer a FREE consultation and flexible payment options. Call Schiavone Law Group today at (770) 578-2344 to make an appointment to discuss your family law case.
Schiavone Law Group
4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Road #208
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Family Law and Divorce Attorney serving Fulton County and Gwinnett County
Check out our attorney reviews at Avvo.com